What is APCA?
APCA or the Association of Political Consultants in Asia is a group of individuals in Asia that actively promotes politics, political communication, public affairs, government relations, and other similar professions involved in the practice of political consulting, create a network of political consultants in Asia, conduct campaign seminars tapping local and international experts, introduce and use technologies in campaigns, and recognize the best practices of political consulting in Asia. Read more
Why Join the Association of Political Consultants in Asia?
- Learn and compare notes with the best practices
- Be part in recognizaing the best practices of political consulting in Asia
- Be an accredited political consultant in the Philippines and in other Asian countries
- Be part of a network of political consultants in Asia
- Introduce and use technologies in campaigns
- Share your skills and talents in conducting campaign seminars in the Philippines and abroad
Malou Tiquia-Campaign Management,Polling,Social MediaMarlon Villarin-Political ResearchJose Leviste, Jr.-Advocacy,Campaign Management,Election Law
Monalie Dizon-Community Organizing,Election Campaign Operation,Inter-government Agency CoordinationMarikris De Guzman-Sectoral MobilizationMike Lopez-Advocacy,Social Marketing,Socio-political Communication
Choose your membership package
APCA aims to professionalize the practice of political consulting in the Philippines and in Asia.
Persons who have been active as
consultants in the field of politics or
Teachers, professors, students, active politicians, political journalists and others who may be interested in politics
APCA creates a network of political consultants in the country and the region, conducts campaign seminars tapping local and international experts, introduces and uses advance technologies in campaigning, and recognizes best practices in political consulting.